Do you tend to ignore your company’s IT services as long as everything works as it should? You aren’t alone; many businesses have limited resources to devote to full-time IT employees. You focus the resources that you have on doing what’s necessary to keep your business running.
It’s time to change your mindset about network security for business. Maintaining a secure network can prevent enormous potential losses due to network downtime or stolen data — and with managed IT services, maintaining a secure network doesn’t cost as much as you might think.
The Threats That Modern Businesses Face
Network security for small businesses is crucial because your company faces more threats online now than ever before. Falling victim to any of these threats could potentially cost your company thousands — even millions — of dollars.
- Spyware: Intercepts a user’s computer activities or keystrokes and sends them to a third party
- Ransomware: Encrypts and denies access to the files on a computer until the victim pays a ransom to unlock the files
- Phishing Attacks: Steal passwords by luring victims to fake versions of banking, social networking and other websites
- Denial of Service Attacks: Render a website inaccessible by overwhelming it with fake user activity from IP addresses around the world
How Managed IT Services Can Protect Your Business
PCH Technologies helps you accomplish more with your budget by reducing your dependence on in-house IT staff. We believe that proactive network security is the best way to avoid the costly aftermath of an outage or data breach. Our network security approach includes:
- Software Version Management: We monitor your critical applications to ensure that you aren’t using obsolete versions with potential security holes.
- Firewalls: Firewalls monitor your business’s network to detect and prevent unauthorized entry by hackers.
- Antivirus Software: Antivirus software can detect most types of malicious software and prevent viruses from infecting a computer.
- Email Filters: Email filters detect unsolicited bulk messages, preventing most phishing attacks.
- Web Filters: We can monitor your company’s outbound web traffic to ensure that your employees visit work-related websites that do not distribute malware or harvest passwords.
Protect Your Business From Online Threats Now
Take action now to reduce your company’s IT expenses and protect your business from online threats. Complete the form to contact PCH Technologies and learn more about how we can help.