Collaboration is the lifeblood of any business. Now, as the business world becomes less confide to physical spaces, the need for dynamic collaboration tools is more important than ever.
What Is The Cisco Spark board?
The Cisco Spark Board is an all-in-one device that gives you everything you need to conduct a collaborative meeting, even if the team is spread across the globe. Conference calls and presentations can all be done wirelessly. Whiteboard functionality and of course fundamental video and audio call features are all included. Everything is handled securely through Cisco Spark and app-enabled devices that free you from a “presentation” Laptop. You can run a presentation from virtually anywhere. Cisco Spark Board Overview (PDF)
Cisco’s Spark Makes Collaboration Easy
Often, the role of the presentation technology during a conference call ends the minute the call ends. The Cisco Spark Board – on the other hand – handles the workflow and take-aways from the meeting both before and after, connecting via the Cisco Spark service which combines meeting, messages, calls and white boarding into one seamless application. Everything created during the meeting, including notes and white board drawings lives in the same virtual Cisco Spark space. No emailing phone snapshots of the board once you hang up, no emailing documents for collaboration before hand. It all lives in the same place, meaning you can look at it later on your mobile device, home computer or any other Cisco Spark app-enabled device. This full life-cycle integration gives you a one-stop solution to all your long-distance collaborative needs.
Key capabilities of the Cisco Spark solution include:
- Wireless presentation: Share your presentation, locally in the room or
remotely, without any need for wires, dongles, adapters, or typing in PIN
- Digital whiteboard: Easily white board with the Cisco Spark Pen or your
finger and automatically save content to a Cisco Spark virtual space;
multiple people can white board – in the room or remotely on any Cisco
Spark app-enabled device. You can even annotate on any content that
you’ve shared to the Board
- Audio/video conferencing system: Make your high-definition video or
high-fidelity audio calls directly on the Cisco Spark Board
- Continuous workflow: Connect the Cisco Spark Board to a virtual Cisco
Spark space and your whiteboard creations and other shared documents
will live there persistently and securely, to be reviewed and edited by any
member of the team from another Cisco Spark Board or any Cisco Spark
The Advantages Of Using Cisco’s Spark Board For Meetings
The self-contained television like device has everything you need built in. This includes a 4k camera, microphones and capacitive touch interface. Designed with a minimalist aesthetic, there are few wires or connected devices to detract from its elegant simplicity. The affordable device is built to use the Cisco Spark technology, so companies can leverage what they already have to easily deploy streamlined and highly functioning conference calls.
The consistency, simplicity, and reliability of experience across the Cisco Spark Board and other Cisco Spark app-enabled devices is made possible by these key features of the Cisco Spark platform:
- Cloud based: The Cisco Spark Board is registered and delivered simply and securely with end-to-end encryption through the Cisco Collaboration Cloud and offered on a subscription basis, so you can add or update services automatically or on demand.
- App based: Once they are shared or created on the Cisco Spark Board and associated with a Cisco Spark virtual space, content and messages live persistently and can be accessed from any mobile device – laptop, smartphone, tablet – on the Cisco Spark app from wherever you are. This means work and knowledge can be transferred seamlessly from one team member to the next, from one time zone to another.
- Activity based: The capabilities you enjoy on the Cisco Spark Board – meeting, calling, messaging, and white boarding – are the same capabilities you will experience on any other Cisco Spark app-enabled personal device. So, you can start your work on the Cisco Spark Board and continue on your personal and mobile devices, or vice versa.
The sad truth is that even the most efficient employees often don’t care much for long conference meetings. The power of collaboration is what brings about the best ideas. The Cisco Spark Board can make it a pleasure. Don’t wait another minute to bring your collaborative process up to the next level. Fill out the form today.