Data Recovery services
New Jersey Data Recovery Services – Hard Drives, SSD, RAID Recovery
Data Recovery Services for New Jersey Businesses
Learn how PCH Technologies can help
your business run smoother
Threats To Your Data
- Computer Boot Failure – Sometimes, computers can have a number of problems that cause the computer to be unable to boot. This can occasionally be repaired with no real loss of data, but more often than not, it’s all she wrote for your files. This is especially true with Windows 10 and Mac OSX which require deeper-level restoration and system repair. Retrieving data requires these boot processes to not be repaired, and expert help to be enlisted to recover the data first.
- Viruses – Viruses can infect everything, including your local instances of data, meaning that this data is lost when the antivirus software quarantines them. While in some cases, these files can be repaired, more often than not, they’re so corrupted that there’s no real fixing them without expert help.
- Hard Drive Failures – Hard drives can fail in a number of ways. Sometimes the partitions can fail, sometimes their formatting can be corrupted, or sometimes they can have component-level failures. Heck, sometimes severe magnetism can also ruin these devices. They also simply break down eventually, after enough wear and tear. When this happens, data recovery is not impossible but needs an expert hand to accomplish.
- Data Corruption – Data corruption requires forensic work to repair files, and in all honesty, sometimes it simply can’t all be 100% recovered. But, if the problem is addressed immediately, then most data can be rescued if you choose the right service to perform it.
- Accidental Deletion/Reformatting – This can happen sometimes, and on a hard drive, files aren’t gone right away, and with the right skill and immediate response, they can be restored.
Conduct a Business Impact Analysis
Clearly Define Best Practice Procedures
Establish Effective Business Continuity Strategies
Provide Ongoing Monitoring and Protection From Our Business Operations Center
PCH Technologies' Data Recovery Process
PCH Technologies has a host of logical recovery approaches and algorithms to handle many different recovery scenarios, including bypassing boot issues, repairing damaged files, partitions and file systems, and even recovering raw images from physically-damaged drives.
We can handle recovery on a wide range of devices including:
- Mac OSX Desktops
- Linux/BSD/Unix Machines
- Windows Desktops
- Windows Hybrid Laptops
Even a broken machine or drive doesn’t mean the data cannot be recovered. It does of course involve some repairs to the drive in order to get it spinning, and the data read out. From there, we can perform logical recovery, decryption, file reconstruction and simple image mirroring to bypass boot issues.
Remember, the sooner you remove the drive, and have recovery performed on it, the faster things like accidental deletion, formatting and other “ghosting” of files can be reversed. Eventually, the sectors they occupy will be overwritten and lost forever. We want to make your data recovery quick and the damage impermanent if at all possible.
Let PCH Technologies help you sleep peacefully at night knowing that no matter what happens, we can get your data restored and your business back to operating normally. To learn more about how we handle recovery, and a host of other problems we can recover your business from, complete our form to contact PCH and find out more about what we can do for you.
Don’t just take it from us – hear what our clients have to say about our IT Support and cyber security services:
Compass Wire Cloth – VP Sales
ASL Transportation – President / CEO
Interested in Learning How PCH Cyber Security can help you cut
costs and Increase Business Productivity?
Download our Free ebook to learn more