PCH Technologies' email encryption services offer you an easy-to-use encryption service that requires minimal administrative oversight and no end-user installation needs.
This simplifies the entire encryption process for users, recipients, and IT personnel.
While offering extreme ease of use, our email encryption services also offer industry-leading standards to ensure your company and customer data remains secure.
Users send encrypted messages directly from their mailbox application, such as Outlook. The recipient can initiate a secure file transfer or the email encryption gateway can do this automatically via carefully defined rules.
The process is very simple for the user, yet ensure the highest level of security.
- The user creates a new email and adds attachments as needed.
- Once the email is ready to send, the user selects the "Send Secure" option in the email software.
- The user can select from certain options, such as read receipts and restrictions on forwarding, replying, or printing.
- When the user sends the email, it, along with the attachments, get uploaded into the cloud, where we check it for malware and security compliance.
- Once it passes the security check, the email is stored in our secure encrypted archive.
- Recipients can access the email via our secure web portal and download attachments from there.