Endpoint security software management
Secure Your Network From Data Breaches With Endpoint Security
Learn how PCH Technologies can help
your business run smoother
What Is Endpoint Security Management?
Endpoint security management locks down all of your company’s workstations — as well as employee-owned devices that connect to your network — to minimize the chance of a network intrusion or malware infection.
Our endpoint security management services include:
- 24-hour monitoring for unusual network activity
- Workstation backups and automatic deployment of software updates
- Monitoring for usage of outdated, insecure and unapproved software
- Antivirus software installation
- Automatic configuration of workstations, smartphones and tablets
- Workstation vulnerability scanning
- Monitoring Internet connection usage to keep employees on approved websites
Why You Need Endpoint Security Management For Your Business
Although securing your servers and Internet connection is an important part of keeping your business’s data safe, the fact is that employee error is the cause of most data breaches. You can train your employees in the best security practices, but hackers are clever. They can disguise fake websites to look like legitimate ones. Device theft can also lead to network intrusion and data loss.
Audit Your Existing Cyber Security Infrastructure
Close Any Gaps And Strengthen Security Measures And Processes
Carefully Monitor And Proactively Assist Your Security Infrastructure
Benefits Of Endpoint Security Management For Small Businesses
Endpoint security management keeps your company secure by locking down all potential points of entry into your network. It reduces the possibility of data theft, virus infections and lost productivity.
Endpoint security management also benefits your small business by:
- Making your employees more confident about using their own devices for work
- Allowing your employees to concentrate on their work rather than corporate security
- Protecting your company from the catastrophic financial losses that can come from data theft
Contact Us Now!
At PCH Technologies, we are security experts who understand the best security practices for all network endpoints including workstations, laptops, tablets and smartphones. Complete the form now to contact us and learn more about how we can keep your company’s critical data safe.
More Services From Us:
Microsoft Office 365
Don’t just take our word for it – hear what our clients have to say about our IT support and cyber security services:
Data Display – ceo
Hoffman’s Exterminating – ceo
Interested in Learning How PCH Cyber Security can help you cut
costs and Increase Business Productivity?
Download our Free ebook to learn more