Does your company’s strategy for data backup primarily involve backing up a few choice files to a USB stick that you hope you’ll never need to use? In the United States alone, 140,000 hard drives fail each week — and a failed hard drive isn’t the only potential source of data loss. Hacking, malicious software and employee error can all cause data loss. You are playing with fire if your company doesn’t have a backup strategy in place.
Cloud data backup services for business from PCH are fully automatic. Our backup solution is working even when you’re not thinking about it. It’s invulnerable to any disaster. Most importantly, it’s more affordable than a traditional backup solution such as magnetic tape.
Learn how PCH Technologies can help
your business run smoother
How a Managed Cloud Data Backup Works
The Benefits of Cloud-Based Backups
- Cloud backups are completely automatic. After you configure a cloud backup solution, there’s nothing else that you need to do to keep it running. Your files are protected.
- We handle the server management. We monitor the cloud data center to ensure that the servers are running and communicating with your office.
- The cloud offers unlimited storage. Since the cloud backup environment doesn’t exist on any single server, it has no hardware limitations and uses additional storage space as needed.
- You pay only for the resources that you use. A managed cloud backup solution is a predicable monthly expense that keeps your IT costs manageable.
- A managed cloud backup solution is not vulnerable to malware. We use an application whitelisting policy to prevent the cloud environment’s underlying hardware from running any unapproved application.
- Cloud server backup solutions are not vulnerable to hardware failure. The cloud is a software environment that runs on many servers simultaneously. The cloud continues operating as normal even if the underlying hardware fails.
Check out our other resources on Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Backups:
- CEO Here’s Why You Care About Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Don’t Play Around When it Comesto SaaS Backup
- Natural Disaster Survival Guide – Floods
- Traditional Backup vs Business Continuity vs High Availability
- What is Business Continuity?
- Why SaaS is NOT backup
It’s time for your company to put a data security strategy in place. Contact PCH today and learn more about what a managed backup service can do for your business.
Don’t just take our word for it – hear what our clients have to say about our IT support and cyber security services:
CO Executive Director – Alex’s Lemonade Stand
PJW RESTAURANT GROUP – Director of IT Marketing
Interested in Learning How PCH Cyber Security can help you cut
costs and Increase Business Productivity?
Download our Free ebook to learn more