on-site BDR solutions
Complete disaster recovery solutions
Backup Disaster Recovery (BDR) for New Jersey Businesses
The digital revolution has changed a lot about the world, including how we shop, research, communicate, transact and perform business operations across the globe. With lightning speed, calculations can be performed, data entered and decisions made from anywhere with a stable internet connection, and from any device.
Databases allow the instant, rapid access to files and information with specific search criteria, instantaneously. Unfortunately, there are any number of threats to your data’s integrity, security, and availability. Some of these are the result of cybercriminals who create viruses, malware, and ransomware. Others are simple human errors such as accidental formatting, deletion or other damaging accidents. Still, others can be equipment failures, fires, natural disasters or even acts of terrorism that can’t be predicted until it’s too late.
This is where BDR, or Backup Disaster Recovery, comes in. While data restoration directly from drives is possible in most cases, it’s not the most ideal situation. This is where a dedicated backup server platform is a wiser choice, as it can provide faster restoration with less time, hassle and instances where data just can’t be repaired.
Learn how PCH Technologies can help
your business run smoother
A Closer Look at Backup and Recovery
PCH Technologies has been a leader in data services including drive recovery, backup solutions, and of course BDR for quite some time. We have an in-depth backup system designed to be reliable, accurate and dependable.
Below are some key aspects of our intuitive BDR solutions:
- Onsite BDR provides backup sweeps as often as every 15 minutes, meaning that calamities lose little work when restoration happens. Sure, a lot can happen in 15 minutes’ time as far as data creation, and our BDR technologies could actually technically perform data backups on a real-time level, but this would actually be obtrusive to operations and employees.
- Critical systems virtualization allows snapshots of memory, hard drives, open programs, and session data, meaning that most things not preserved by the 15-minute backup sweep is often recoverable, with this technology taken full advantage of.
- Multi-level restoration means that raw data or intact file systems and system configurations can be backed up and restored. This also includes mailboxes, instant messaging and other data usually lost with conventional backups.
- Restoration to systems dissimilar from sources is entirely possible with bare metal practices. This is also great for server upgrades and recovery from planned infrastructure improvements/updates.
- Monitoring runs 24×7, informing those who need to know when anything happens, so required human intervention can be provided right away, eliminating downtime.
- Low cost, rapid restoration can restore from backups in a half an hour or less in most cases!
Conduct A Business Impact Analysis
Clearly Define Best Practice Procedures
Establish Effective Business Continuity Strategies
Provide Ongoing Monitoring And Protection From Our Business Operations Center
On or Off-Site
PCH Technologies offers on or off-site backups to allow you to take advantage of decentralized, reliable cloud computing, or a more traditional, full-control on-site implementation for immediate response.
To learn the many facets of our BDR service in detail, and how it can help preserve your data in the face of almost any calamity, fill out our contact form below, or give us a call. Don’t wait, disasters don’t give advance notice!
Don’t just take our word for it – hear what our clients have to say about our IT support and cyber security services:
Metropolitan Reporting Bureau – cio
Dr. tom kadar
Interested in Learning How PCH Cyber Security can help you cut
costs and Increase Business Productivity?
Download our Free ebook to learn more