This is where backup and restoration technologies by PCH Technologies come to the rescue. One of the best, most hassle-free ways to do backup restoration is through server image technology.
Anyone familiar with ISO images has experienced the concept of data imaging, which encapsulates the entirety of the partitions, file system, and data contained therein into a monolithic image file or series thereof. This can then be stored and restored in a number of ways, without the need for reformatting, sorting or other time-consuming backup restorations.
PCH Technologies offers a comprehensive implementation of this technology that’s easy, convenient and flexible, making it viable for your business data needs no matter your scope, hardware preferences or infrastructure design. This can really take the punch out of data calamities once and for all, meaning your data is truly safe, even if a major disaster actually does occur. Below are just a few of the key features of our backup and restoration system:
Passive Settings Agent – Our non-intrusive settings agent provides a comprehensive portal and interface that lets you configure your backup and restoration settings on the fly intuitively and naturally.
- De-Duplication – Prevent redundancies and optimized compression with state of the art, super-efficient de-duplication on a block level.
- VMWare Backup – Be sure your virtual platforms are just as secure, with full integration with VMWare emulation.
- Virtualization – Improve the power and efficiency of your backup systems by tapping cloud computing and platform virtualization on a high level, making it even less intrusive and even faster when restoration is needed.
- Image-Based Backup – Take snapshots of your data, which can be implemented directly back onto clean or repaired drives with no reconstruction of file systems or rebuilding of databases.
- Bare-Metal – Use similar snapshot technology to capture active system memory and process states and restore them even to dissimilar hardware on the other side.
- Easy – Configuration is a simple wizard process which can detect hardware and automatically configure and optimize with little to no input needed from the users. Restoration is just as easy, with simple deployment for large-scale or per-device restoration. Boot CDs and USB devices can easily be created to go right into restoration mode.