MANAGED WIRELESS SUPPORT
Managed WiFi Improves Productivity
Managed Wireless Support
Learn how PCH Technologies can help
your business run smoother
At PCH, we have the ability to eliminate your need for an in-house IT staff.
What is Wireless Lan?
Traditionally, a local area network – or LAN – allows devices to be connected via Ethernet cables so computers can communicate with printers, file shares, and other services. However, a wireless LAN fulfills that same kind of functionality but without wires. These services can be reached the same way you can reach a Wi-Fi network and allow for many devices to use the same services with no hardware dependencies.
Enhanced Wi-Fi Experience
Another great feature is the ability to control Wi-Fi access for your office or campus space. Simply making guest Wi-Fi available is more complicated than many might expect. Aside from obvious security concerns, there may also be a need to gather statistics, control access and control what can be done once connected. These kinds of features are available with our Managed Wireless Lan services.
All of these features will expand your idea of what Wi-Fi is capable of. Other amazing features such as proximity messaging for Bluetooth enabled devices give new and creative ways to communicate with those near your storefront or office. For companies that heavily rely on equipment, Wi-Fi can be used to create tracking of physical assets to help you keep track of where things are and who has them. The days where Wi-Fi is simply a way to connect to the Internet are soon to be a thing of the past.
What You Can Expect from PCH Technologies Managed Wireless Support
- Offer secure Wi-Fi and enhanced wireless access to apps and data.
- Use your IT resources more efficiently.
- Boost productivity by creating new wireless connections.
- Authenticate contractors, partners, and guests using social media logins.
- Provide additional customer marketing tools, analytics, and content-filtering support.
Learn more about wireless solutions by Cisco Meraki:
- Cisco’s Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM): Retail Systems Manager
- Cisco’s Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM): Hospitality
- CMX Location Analytics for Retailers
- Cisco Meraki Systems Manager Datasheet
- Cisco Meraki Multigigabit Technology Brief
- How To Choose The Right Cisco Meraki MX Security Appliance
- Why Meraki for Retail?
Wi-Fi for the Future
For schools, hospitals and businesses with lots of public interaction, these location-based services open the door to innovative solutions for the customer-facing part of your business as well as the backend. If you’d like to delve into this world and take your business to the next level, fill out our contact form today!
Don’t just take our word for it – hear what our clients have to say about our IT support and cyber security services:
CO Executive Director – Alex’s Lemonade Stand
PJW RESTAURANT GROUP – Director of IT Marketing
Interested in Learning How PCH Cyber Security can help you cut
costs and Increase Business Productivity?
Download our Free ebook to learn more