Benefits Of Mobile Device Management
Mobile device management helps new employees get up and running quickly. It also allows for companies with a transient or part-time workforce – such as a gig economy – to control their data and systems without spending most of their capital on special devices set up to handle these situations, devices that could be lost, damaged or misplaced.
Here are a few MDM advantages:
- Gain control of your mobile inventory with the ability to provision and track devices.
- Enforce governance and compliance and protect the organization from corporate data loss.
- Improve the efficiency and reduce the cost of support for mobile users.
- Deliver secure access to business resources through extended IT security policies and the ability to prevent unauthorised devices or usage.
- Improve control of BYOD initiatives and gain the ability to configure device settings and policies that separate corporate data from private content.
- Automate IT processes and workflows and reduce the costs associated with device enrolment, software upgrades and application distribution.
- Increase the visibility of mobile assets, costs, exceptions and threats.
Mobile management is the future. Just like we no longer use beepers, company-issued phones or GPS may also soon be a thing of the past. Employees get more freedom of what types of devices to use and employers get the control and access they need to get the job done.
If you need help getting started with Mobile Device Management security and deployment options, fill out our contact form today!