SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING
Eliminate Your Network Weaknesses
TOP RATED PROTECTION
PCH offers business continuity and disaster recovery services to ensure that your business experiences no downtime if data loss occurs.
At PCH, we have the ability to eliminate your need for an in-house IT staff by handling all of your information technology support remotely.
We have the experience and the resources to identify and solve your IT-related problems. That’s what IT consulting is—both simple and powerful.
Security Awareness Training
The most difficult aspect of protecting a business from cyber attacks is the fact that any employee is a potential point of intrusion. An employee can receive network-aware malware as an email attachment or fall victim to a phishing attack while browsing the web. A phone forgotten in a restaurant can result in a data leak. A hacker can even target an individual employee with a social engineering attack.
No company employee wants to be the responsible party in a data leak or ransomware infection. As a company owner or IT director, it is your responsibility to keep your company safe by educating your employees about proper security practices. PCH Technologies is proud to offer security awareness training to help protect your critical data.
Learn how PCH Technologies can help
your business run smoother
What is Security Awareness Training?
- How to browse the web safely
- How to exercise caution with unknown email attachments, phone calls and social media messages
- Proper safety practices for work laptops and mobile devices
- How to respond when a cyber attack occurs
Protect Your Business With Cyber Security Training For Employees
The majority of American businesses that experience data loss go bankrupt shortly thereafter. A malware infection or successful hacking attempt can also result in the theft of customer data and the loss of your customers’ confidence. Educating your employees greatly decreases the chance that your company will one day fall victim to a cyber attack.
IT Security Awareness Topics
During our security awareness training sessions with your employees, we’ll discuss all of the most common types of cyber security attacks including:
- Social Engineering – In a social engineering attack, a hacker tries to convince someone to do something he wouldn’t ordinarily do — such as give up his network password — under false pretenses.
- Malware – Malware is any virus or other malicious software that infects a computer to render it inoperable, steal data or infect other computers.
- Data Protection – We’ll teach your employees the best practices for keeping corporate data safe.
- Mobile Security – Do your employees understand that any mobile device containing corporate data is a potential security risk? We’ll teach them how to protect their mobile devices.
- Web Security – Any website is a potential source of malware or password theft. We’ll teach your employees how to recognize potentially unsafe websites.
- Email Security – Is that email attachment really a work file, or is it an infection waiting to happen? We’ll teach your staff to recognize the difference.
- Essential Security Measures – What is the first thing that an employee should do after realizing that his workstation has an infection? We’ll teach your staff how to respond when the worst occurs.
Now is the time to teach the people in your company that any workstation — and any employee — is a potential target for a hacker. Submit the form now for more information about our security awareness training program.
Don’t just take our word for it – hear what our clients have to say about our IT support and cyber security services:
CO Executive Director – Alex’s Lemonade Stand
PJW RESTAURANT GROUP – Director of IT Marketing
Interested in Learning How PCH Cyber Security can help you cut
costs and Increase Business Productivity?
Download our Free ebook to learn more