Virtual Desktop Hosting
Put the Power of Virtualization to Work for You Today
Virtual Desktop Hosting
Over the past decade or so, the industry has been abuzz with talk about virtualization, cloud computing, and distributed network systems. There have been big claims made about how much power these can unleash, the security they can provide, and the troubles they can save by being adopted. A prime example is the concept of the virtual desktop. But, what exactly is a virtual desktop, and why do you want them? Well, we at PCH Technologies are more than happy to answer that question.
Learn how PCH Technologies can help
your business run smoother
At PCH, we have the ability to eliminate your need for an in-house IT staff.
What is Virtualization?
Our remote support services give your employees a phone number that they can call to quickly resolve most computer issues. We can resolve issues such as difficulty logging in to the network, malware removal and trouble accessing files over the phone without involving your internal IT staff. With Remote Desktop software, we can even take temporary control of a user’s computer when a situation calls for it.
IT Staff are on-call 24/7/365
Enterprise-level Support for a Flat Monthly Rate
Proactive Monitoring and Maintenance
Benefits of PCH Technologies' Virtual Desktop Hosting
We pride ourselves in offering bleeding edge virtualization which can unlock an unimaginable power for your business. This sort of virtualization, if handled in-house by your staff, would be prohibitively expensive. Thanks to your outsourcing model, you don’t have to sacrifice functionality or power to keep your budget manageable!
- 24/7 Availability – With virtual desktops, you can count on processes being constantly available. With the parallelism of virtualization, even server crashes don’t take the system down completely. This means that your software and your processes can keep up with the non-stop demands of modern digital business without fail.
- Cross-Platform Access –Virtual desktops are emulated, running on remote servers. This means that any given device interacting with them needs only to handle rendering the view, and exchanging input commands – something even limited touch screens can do. As a result, any device can interact with any software running, and power is no longer a problem. Weak tablets and slim clients can easily work as portals for any software you need to run.
- Scalability – With virtualization on the cloud, you’re unchained at last. Cloud computing is scalable, using as much power for computing, rendering and so on, as it needs. As your needs grow, no need to invest in massive new computing hardware – simply have us raise the bar on the virtualization, and you have a computer as powerful as you need.
- Unbeatable Security – With virtual desktops, we can provide constant 24/7 monitoring and security, as well as disaster response. If something crashes, or a breach occurs, we can respond to it immediately, fix it, and inform you.
- Access to Modern Software – We can help you implement the latest in cutting-edge software for any needs you may have, with, again, power not being a limit. With PCH Technologies’ virtual desktop service, you have an invulnerable supercomputer of unlimited power, accessible anywhere, anytime. Need a special type of software with very limited operating system compatibility? We can get it running for you from any device thanks to this technology, easily and quickly.
Contact PCH Technologies
To learn more about the advantages of our comprehensive virtual desktop service, fill out our contact form or call us today. You need this technology, no matter what kind of business you run!
Don’t just take our word for it – hear what our clients have to say about our IT support and cyber security services:
CO Executive Director – Alex’s Lemonade Stand
PJW RESTAURANT GROUP – Director of IT Marketing
Interested in Learning How PCH Cyber Security can help you cut
costs and Increase Business Productivity?
Download our Free ebook to learn more