Microsoft Azure managed services
Maximize the Power of Microsoft Azure
Learn how PCH Technologies can help
your business run smoother
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a collection of cloud computing technologies that work together to provide hosting needs, applications as services and other common IT needs for large companies. For example, instead of building your own in-house dedicated server for databases and web servers, you could use Microsoft Azure cloud deployment systems to host your database and website.
Advantages of Microsoft Azure Managed Services
There are many important features included in Microsoft Azure cloud services. These include easy migration of existing virtual machine configurations, including test and development environments that mimic the production setup. Using managed services takes a lot of the utilitarian “plumbing” tasks that can waste time and distract the IT department from more important business-related tasks. Microsoft Azure security under managed services is one of the biggest benefits. Since these cloud services are kept up to date and optimized, your IT department is no longer takes with maintaining security updates and changes.
Audit Your Existing Cyber Security Infrastructure
Close Any Gaps And Strengthen Security Measures And Processes
Carefully Monitor And Proactively Assist Your Security Infrastructure
Microsoft Azure Managed Services Include:
Managed services include security and identity services to keep your systems secure and provide a single credentialing solution across multiple products. You can easily create and expend environments as needed. Microsoft Azure benefits include even advanced features such as back-end storage for mobile application users.
PCH Technologies’ Managed Azure Cloud Hosting Services include:
- Configuration and Design – architecture, growth planning, operating efficiencies
- Assessment, evaluation and migration strategy with an execution plan
- Optimization – testing and “rightsizing” your requirements and resources
- Migration from physical to virtual hosting
- Proactive Monitoring – 24x7x365 of devices, network facilities, and performance
- Help Desk Services – Our experts are available 24×7
- Governance – management of access, policies, moves, and changes
- Access to multi-region scalable Azure environments
- Security – monitoring and management for threats, compliance
- Account Management – a dedicated Client Advisor
- Launch Assistance – Onboarding and migration services
- Optional disaster recovery, business continuity, backup services
Why Choose A Managed Service for Microsoft Azure:
Your business has enough goals related to its actual products. Managed services can even integrate with on-premises existing systems you have. This means you can expand your operation without costly downtime and migration projects. If you are not sure where to begin with Microsoft Azure managed services, fill out our contact form and get started today!
More Services From Us:
Microsoft Office 365
Don’t just take our word – hear what our clients have to say about our IT support and cyber security services.
Metropolitan Reporting Bureau – cio
Dr. tom kadar
Interested in Learning How PCH Cyber Security can help you cut
costs and Increase Business Productivity?
Download our Free ebook to learn more